When is it going to arrive? WP 8.1

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
what about nokias cyan?i heard thatll release around may or something in another thread, is it true?

They said in the summer (US), so I would assume that would be for the US carriers. Depending on which carriers they are referring to an international release might come before or after the US release

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
They said in the summer (US), so I would assume that would be for the US carriers. Depending on which carriers they are referring to an international release might come before or after the US release

dont factory unlocked phones get updates quicker?my devices are all off-contract and factory unlocked

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
dont factory unlocked phones get updates quicker?my devices are all off-contract and factory unlocked

If it's a 'country variant' phone then yes - since there is no carrier to optimise the software for so you get the update straight out actually...maybe you'll get it a week or so earlier depending on which country and phone(s) you have

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
If it's a 'country variant' phone then yes - since there is no carrier to optimise the software for so you get the update straight out actually...maybe you'll get it a week or so earlier depending on which country and phone(s) you have
ohh thanks , i just got a dreamspark student account thru college and plan on dev unlocking my 720 on april 11,after my exams and stuff,i hope the 8.1 comes by then
btw will a beta version of 8.1 be usable as a everyday phone os or should i wait for the official release?like were previous betas usable as it is with a official release?

svenhassel

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site

Some countries and/or devices take forever to receive the update. My german 620 received the Black update on march!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes