Anyone who does not agree with new background styke in Windows Phone 8.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikCR7

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm disappointed with new background style, it just makes the tiles transparent which makes the screen look dull after a while. Don't you guys think that the background image should be pretty much like the one in Windows 8.1? It'll look way better. THIS IS VERY CRUCIAL FOR THE CHANGES IN UI.

Please let me know if you agree and also feel free to reply me your opinions.

Twitter: @NikCR7

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
There's a whole bunch of these threads popping up and there's a monster thread buried in the WP8.1 forum that went on about this.

The invisible tiles is what we have. It's an option. This is what was released. Maybe the next update will bring what you want. Maybe it won't.

Personally I don't want backgrounds at all. I may play with this one but that's about it.

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I will use it when update will release. If if i don't like it then i would disable this feature instead of making new threads about disappointment .

birgs

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
If they add opacity adjustment settings, But this is just an option. I think this feature app setting must only downloadable from store before you can use the background setting for image.

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Well its obviously not only you who disagrees with the background style.
But most people that don't like the feature will just disable it, not start threads about it.

Ezhik

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
You know, I looked at it, and it makes the tiles look more like...
...windows.

We've come full circle.

Ezhik

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

6aTkzSW.jpg

We already have two buttons with identical functionality for liking posts, there's no need for +1 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb