Windows Phone 8.1 with Windows 8.1 Accent Color Sync??

yunchikan

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I watched the video with Joe introducing Windows Phone 8.1.
If you guys haven't watched it, the video is here (at 12:00 mark):
Introducing Windows Phone 8.1 - YouTube

Joe shows how the WP 8.1 and W 8.1 can sync settings like the theme colors and stuff, and he showed that the W 8.1 will display the new accent color after he changed it on the WP 8.1.

So now my question is, if we change the accent color on Windows 8.1, will Windows Phone 8.1 be able to "sync" and show the new accent color?
Since there should be a lot more accent colors to choose from on Windows if I am not mistaken...
Would be cool if WP 8.1 can get the same color so technically we can have more accent colors.....

Just a thought, although we could always make a colored picture to use as live tiles background now, so it probably not much of a problem XD

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
sync should work vice-versa , yes windows 8.1 has more accent colours , but its my thought that if you choose a blue colour on windows 8.1 it should set cobalt on your windows phone (it will try to find something similar ) or sync might not work when we change colour from windows 8.1 because colour options from windows 8.1 aren't available on windows phone 8.1
cant say much since dev preview for windows phone isn't out yet :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett