WP 8.1 capacitive buttons

arunsandeep

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Ok this may be something everyone know but I have doubt with regarding to the capacitive buttons on WP 8.1

I read an article somewhere that microsoft made improvements in WP8.1 devices having onscreen buttons but what about the existing devices?

we all know how frustrating it is when bing suddenly pops up when u r playing a game or watching a movie...are there any improvements regarding this in 8.1?

Varunak

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
@arundandeep : chill there is option in WP 8.1 to show/hide the onscreen navigation bar. So it will not create a prob for existing devices..as far as new devices are concerned it the nav bar can auto hide or auto show. We can also select the color of the navigation bar to always be dark or match the background or match the phone?s accent color

arunsandeep

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
I get all that can be done on the new 8.1 devices but are there any improvements to the existing devices having capacitive buttons something like double tap or long press the search button to launch bing instead of a single touch as it is now frustrating to play games like fruit ninja

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel