List of upcoming WP8.1 handsets?

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
I personally am waiting for a version of the HTC One M8 with WP8.1 but I'm also curious what other phones might be coming.

Not talking about current phones that will be updated, I'd like to know about phones that are true 8.1 hardware, IE; no hardware keys at the bottom of the screen since 8.1 will have virtual soft keys, etc.

Are there even any pictures of any upcoming devices yet for 8.1 without the hardware keys? Any idea when they might start getting released, June, July?

I didn't see a thread just for this so let's start listing all of the known or rumored WP8.1 hardware that is yet to be released....

Joel S79

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Not talking about current phones that will be updated, I'd like to know about phones that are true 8.1 hardware, IE; no hardware keys at the bottom of the screen since 8.1 will have virtual soft keys, etc.

There will be 8.1 phones that will have hardware keys, the 630 is the only one so far without 'em... 930 has 'em. Right now, the ones announced at Build are it. The Ativ SE is 8.0 when it launches.

I want to see the M8, but that might depend on an update by MS to support 2 cameras (which is apparently in the works.) Hopefully they push that in the first update so we can see the M8 launch next to it.

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
I did like the 930, however it still has the hardware keys, plus it's not for the U.S. on like AT&T. *Hopefully* there will be an updated 930 version for the U.S. and AT&T that doesn't have the hardware keys, then I would have as option against a WP M8. I really like the Icon physically over the Lumia ALLOT, hence why I was leaning towards the M8.

I'm patient, even though my 2yr AT&T contract is up on 4/21/14 and my HTC Titan II with WP7.8 is old-school, I can wait until later in the summer for exactly what I want since I'll be stuck with it another 2yrs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos