Do not change Photos Hub style in Windows Phone 8.1 €“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
    Restore Me Tile Functionality €“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
    Remove the separate X-Box Music and X-Box Video apps and restore Zune Hub app €“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
    Restore the Facebook and Twitter integration in People Hub €“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
    Restore the Photo Hub functionality €“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
    These are the changes that I think are the most polarizing. Games in App list? It can't be helped, the games hub is now a store app it appears, although I think they could revert that. If anyone wants to make a uservoice thread please do so. Remember, we only have two GDRs this year.
    Tweet Joe Belfiore and post on this Msdn forums - Windows Phone Preview OS Issues. Make your voice heard. Personally I only have a problem with the music app, but if the panorama views of the Photos hub can be brought back, it should. I don't care for the me tiles, but people like the option, I however do not think this is possible because of Facebook's branding issues. Remember, only when you share to Facebook does the app get opened, not twitter or Linkedin. Overall, all these issues are relatively small minuses which do not detract from the overall experience for me so...
    04-16-2014 12:39 PM
    Eh, have at it hoss. Many of us have been shouting up a storm in the user voice for years. What have we gotten for all our troubles? Even worse apps with more bugs... It's a venting center, no more no less.
    04-16-2014 01:13 PM
    cant play full HD videos on lumia 520 after 8.1 update..
    04-16-2014 01:19 PM
    I do not know if voting there works. Does Microsoft look at that to put things we want in the OS?
    04-16-2014 02:43 PM