Does anyone know how I can get access to the Bing toolbar that was where Cortana is now (by pressing the magnifying glass). I used to rely on the local deals that showed up there and showtimes for theaters near me. When I ask Cortana these things it just sends me to a bing search. Any idea what happened to this or how to restore it? Also a side note, I was having major battery issues with the update and found the culprit to be a forever syncing gmail account. I unselected the ability to sync contacts and calendars and the battery is fantastic now.
    04-17-2014 12:48 PM
    type local deals? insted of telling it???
    04-17-2014 01:12 PM
    Tried that, just searches online. I liked how before it was based on location and told you what was near you with specials
    04-17-2014 01:28 PM
    Does anyone know how I can get access to the Bing toolbar that was where Cortana is now (by pressing the magnifying glass). I used to rely on the local deals that showed up there and showtimes for theaters near me. When I ask Cortana these things it just sends me to a bing search. Any idea what happened to this or how to restore it? Also a side note, I was having major battery issues with the update and found the culprit to be a forever syncing gmail account. I unselected the ability to sync contacts and calendars and the battery is fantastic now.
    Scout option moved to the new application "Maps"
    04-17-2014 01:41 PM
    But its different than scout. Scout shows nearby businesses, but not deals or showtimes. Also before you could save those deals and coupons to wallet.
    04-17-2014 02:07 PM