Hi all,

I have been using Cortana for several days, but I couldnt find some adjustments to how it handles my preferences.
    As I am not in the US and not used to Fahrenheit, is it possible to change it pernamently to celsius? Still I believe even in US, there are many people used to celsius, so I dont see a reason to use Fahrenheit only.
    As I see how Cortana shows top headlines for the day, I dont see any difference in Bing News and Cortana. Does it mean that Bing News is pointless when u have Cortana? Additionally, I dont see how I can adjust which news sources to be shown in Cortana. Also, it was advertised that I can @Follow@ some news, but I dont see how I can do it.
    Is it possible to change the weather forcast source, that Cortana uses to a different one, which I believe is better in forecasting?
    Would the pronunciation be fixed in further development phases in Cortana? I don't mean English pronunciation, but for example Dutch, as it is the one I use.
    How often new features are added to Cortana and how we can track what changed or what have been added?
    Is Cortana updated on the MS servers or through the Market?

Thanks!!
    04-18-2014 01:52 AM
    currently you can not change default weather settings...
    you can not change weather app
    to get particular news, go to settings-interests-click on + and search for any topic and add it... it will display under news category
    04-18-2014 02:27 AM
    currently you can not change default weather settings...
    you can not change weather app
    to get particular news, go to settings-interests-click on + and search for any topic and add it... it will display under news category
    Still, it is mostly US news.. :(
    04-18-2014 02:28 AM