Phone language change on wp8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levente Tibad

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Is it possible that windows phone 8.1 is only available on english? becouse i choosed my phone language from the list and (tap and hold for more options)i moved up, restart the phone, still english. And there is no option to make deafult use thisor something. Pls help

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Is it possible that windows phone 8.1 is only available on english? becouse i choosed my phone language from the list and (tap and hold for more options)i moved up, restart the phone, still english. And there is no option to make deafult use thisor something. Pls help

It shouldn't be just in English:

To confirm:
Settings - Keyboard - your language?
Settings - Region - your region and regional format?
Settings - language - your language selected?

For the last point there for language, does it show attention required beside any of the options such as:
Phone language
Speech
Keyboard?

Levente Tibad

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Okay i did some research, the phone manufacture software wp8 is originally for the russian region, witch dosent include the hungarian language what i need.
So thats why it dosent changes when i select it, anyone knows how can i install my language, or how can i reinstall the whole software?

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
From what I'm aware if you can install a ROM from a different region via Nokia care suite so that may help. People were doing it with the amber update to get it in their region earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans