Notifications app center Issues

Rufin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I would like to know something about notifications, on my HTC 8S I can't add more app to notifications centre than the few of natural apps like hotmail, I synchronized my facebook account, instagram, I also choose acces to toasts and live tile on facebook, and others, but I still can't add them. I don't really know where's the problem in it, cuz I check all threads, but I couldn't find simillar problem as mine. I want to add facebook, messenger, and the Instagram to my notifications centre, but the question is "how?"
does anybody can help me?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
they will be added in the list as soon as you received a new notification from the apps .for instance whatsapp , it was not showing in settings page but as soon as I got a new notification from one of my contacts it was listed in notification centre and settings page where I was able to set default sound and disable banner :smile:
In other words you have to wait for that app to send you a notification and they will appear immediately in the list :wink:

Rufin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I understand, but facebook is not avaliable yet? I didn't get any notifications from facebook app, or even instagram, so far, I uptaded my phone like 3 days ago, so I should still wait, or restart phone?

Faraaz96

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I understand, but facebook is not avaliable yet? I didn't get any notifications from facebook app, or even instagram, so far, I uptaded my phone like 3 days ago, so I should still wait, or restart phone?
Re-install all the apps !!! That's the solution ... Facebook for wp8.1 has to be re-installed to make notification work

Rufin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Re-install all the apps !!! That's the solution ... Facebook for wp8.1 has to be re-installed to make notification work

Ye, I already reinstalled the Instagram Beta, and I installed it on my phone not sd card, but there's still no any another app in notification centre so?

Rufin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
they will be added in the list as soon as you received a new notification from the apps .for instance whatsapp , it was not showing in settings page but as soon as I got a new notification from one of my contacts it was listed in notification centre and settings page where I was able to set default sound and disable banner :smile:
In other words you have to wait for that app to send you a notification and they will appear immediately in the list :wink:

I mostly care about facebook, and it's kinda weird because there's still nothing :(

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Try to do a soft rest by holding volume down+ lock button until your phone vibrates and reboot itself, ignore the black screen too power down the phone.

EvoLuTioNHeaVy

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Facebook and instagram have always had issues with notification. I'll see my facebook tile update but still no notification in the action center.

Faraaz96

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Ye, I already reinstalled the Instagram Beta, and I installed it on my phone not sd card, but there's still no any another app in notification centre so?

Open Facebook app and go to setting and turn on notification !
This should definitely work ! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss