LIST OF BUG at windowsphone 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert William

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
okay since yesterday i've updated my phone into windowsphone 8.1 and it's working great and perfect!

besides that i notice some of the bugs around.. well you guys also help to post what bug do you notice.

-error while uninstalling application (application still exist and phone has to be restarted)
-windows store crash a couple of timess
-Microsoft camera had to much delay after a photo (exactly after deleting photo that we've taken, the screen went black for a while)

and then?? i'll post and update if i found out more

help me list the bug will ya guys? lol

Greg Beardall

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Updated Samsung ATIV S to 8.1. Everything went smoothly until I started migrating apps to the micro SD card. Apps became unresponsive. Deleted them and reinstalled and they worked again. Then Cortana started to misbehave, wouldn't play music etc. and locking up on Bluetooth pairing. I noticed that the music library on my SD card was taking forever to load. Thinking that the app migration might have caused the glitch in my music I removed the SD card, formatted it and reset the phone with no backup selected - start new. I made sure storage sense was set for everything to install to the SD card and started downloading apps from the store. These installed on the SD card properly and I set out to get my tunes back on my phone using the Windows phone desktop app. I deliberately removed the check marks on the music, so I had a clean slate and did a sync to the SD card with nothing selected. Then I added some music - It synced to the phone! So I desynced and used windows media player. That synced the music properly to the SD card. I deliberately only synced 8 songs to the SD card and the showed up eventually in the music app after the top of the screen showed loading 320 songs?? I have XBOX sync turned off! There obviously is a LOT of work still to be done before this update is released to the consuming masses! But hey, I'm used to it, having been a Windows phone user since I switched from my Palm Treo (which an employee is still using and it's been through the mill) Windows Mobile, Window's Phone 7, 7.1 Windows Phone 8, 8.1, I'm sure Microsoft will get the bugs worked out eventually, but it sure would be nice to get it almost right without having to bleed profusely while we wait for a fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire