Nokia OS Upadate Naming Scheme

Gr8Lord

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey, Windows Phone fans. I'm new to the forums. but I just had to share my thoughts on something I had just discovered.

Is it possible that Nokia as been following a certain pattern in the naming scheme of their OS updates?
When I thought about android I Know that they have always named their updates after deserts following an alphabetical order: Icecream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, Kitkat, and so on.

But Nokia seems to name theirs by colour in alphabetical order: Amber, Black, and now Cyan.

[TIP]Then this would mean that the next big update could be named Dorado (Gold- like in Goldfinger) or something else along this pattern?[/TIP]

What are your thoughts about this whole idea? feel free to comment, or tell me that someone already posted about this already if so.
Happy Readings!:cool:

Gr8Lord

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Well, there have been rumors that Microsoft intends to push a few smaller updates like GDR within the year. especially if they intent to take Cortana out of beta anytime soon.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Yup, that's actually well known, where have you been?

Also for Symbian updates after Girl names (also alphabetical): Anna, Belle..tho they stopped there and the last they got was Belle Feature Pack 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss