Building the Perfect Phone

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
It is true that the iPhone's hardware is unique and that WP's OS is fluid, fast, clean, and exclusive, and that Android customization is very particular from the rest. Each one of these OS offer a different user experience and have their own fan base, but none will dominate the future market unless it comes with something really new, different and that everybody wants. After, given it some thinking I believe we can build the perfect phone. For starters, let me say I am a WP and Surface user I love my devices and I won't change for anything that is not the same devices (upgrade). So, everything that I will ask for and say here is to try to help the WP family. We know, Nokia, Sony, HTC, Apple, *Samsung*, LG, ..... build great hardware so, why not take the best of each one of them and build the perfect phone.

For example: Water resistance should be a standard, 20-25 PureView, 1920x1080 screens resolution, scratch resistance, display size 4.5" to 5", battery should last more that three days and charge in less than 30 mins. Snapdragon 800 or more powerful, NFC, Wireless charging Built-in, 32 GB minimum.

I can go for every just in the hardware side of the phone but I just wanted to show an example of what I would like to see in the perfect phone. But I want you to as well to bring your idea/s please post your idea/s of the perfect phoned. Hardware and Software wise.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Lol isn't this what we're doing now? All of these platforms use or take ideas from each other e.g. "notification center"..
The difference is that they keep enhancing the options so it doesn't look and feel like a carbon copy..
If MS just took over swipe, notification center and the personal voice assistant just like that there would be hell to pay in court :sweaty:
So instead they change it to their own liking and along the way add small details that the fan-base have requested or demanded to make it more personal..
But that's just my take on this :smile:

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
My intention is to get something concrete here. I know we have been pushing ideas but they have been all over the place. ]
Lol isn't this what we're doing now? All of these platforms use or take ideas from each other e.g. "notification center"..
The difference is that they keep enhancing the options so it doesn't look and feel like a carbon copy..
If MS just took over swipe, notification center and the personal voice assistant just like that there would be hell to pay in court :sweaty:
So instead they change it to their own liking and along the way add small details that the fan-base have requested or demanded to make it more personal..
But that's just my take on this :smile:

Anwaar Ulhaq

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Please Windows grow up and release some phones we really need them I use Android just because Windows Phones are not available in market all of them are out of stock..
Why shouldn't Microsoft issue licence to these companies to make WP:
1) Lenovo
2) LG
3) Motorola
4) Panasonic
5) Asus
6) Acer
7) HP
8) Dell
9) Intel
10)Gigabyte

They all make smartphones and Tablets they can boost Windows Phones Market the only problem in Windows is that no phone is available in Market and if they are so they're really expensive.

They already have licensed:
Sony
Samsung
HTC
Huawei
Nokia

But I haven't seen any better phones except few from Nokia such as Lumia 1520, 925, 920, 720, 520, 525, 625 but the rest were flop.

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Well I don't know where you are, but to make your day MS made its WP license for any device 9 inches or less free. And MS had sign up new partners to build WP. Including those your pointed out. My believe is they are waiting for the full release of WP 8.1.
Please Windows grow up and release some phones we really need them I use Android just because Windows Phones are not available in market all of them are out of stock..
Why shouldn't Microsoft issue licence to these companies to make WP:
1) Lenovo
2) LG
3) Motorola
4) Panasonic
5) Asus
6) Acer
7) HP
8) Dell
9) Intel
10)Gigabyte

They all make smartphones and Tablets they can boost Windows Phones Market the only problem in Windows is that no phone is available in Market and if they are so they're really expensive.

They already have licensed:
Sony
Samsung
HTC
Huawei
Nokia

But I haven't seen any better phones except few from Nokia such as Lumia 1520, 925, 920, 720, 520, 525, 625 but the rest were flop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs