Windows Phone 8.1 File Manager Short Wishlist

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Some features that I hope the new file manager will have:

-Option to set OneDrive cloud as a default save location for photos, IE downloads, videos etc. Instead of it saving to local storage and then just backing up.
-Option to download certain apps/games to OneDrive (for phones without Micro SD like my Nokia Icon)
-Option for browsers to save data, cookies and history to OneDrive

Long story short I'm hoping for more OneDrive integration.

What about you guys???

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Mostly impossible or unimportant.

I just want a full file manager that will be able to change all details of all files (like ID3 tags of music, n so on) and move and have FULL control over all files.

I just like having the feeling that I'm having full control over my device, not that it's a toy. I play only by my own rules :D

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
A Normal File Browser where i can manage(like rename,Sharing,Cut,Copy, Paste, Delete, Play,Seeing Properties of File) all my user(No need of system files/Directories) files(Videos/Songs/Images/Documents) without need of PC with best UI.....

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
A Normal File Browser where i can manage(like rename,Sharing,Cut,Copy, Paste, Delete, Play,Seeing Properties of File) all my user(No need of system files/Directories) files(Videos/Songs/Images/Documents) without need of PC with best UI.....
TBH I would like to be able to modify system files/folders also :D
To a certan degree ofc, in symbian they let you see most of it but you can't really do much to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss