I have had windows phone 8.1 for a while now and i havent had any issues. Yesterday I downloaded the latest update and this morning i experienced my first issue.

I was trying to dial a number, my phone froze and restarted. When it restarted, the battery had from 90 something to 20 something. I restarted the phone again it was at 8 something.

BLAH! Can't complain much because i know what i signed up for when i installed developer preview.

UPDATE:
    I restarted again and now its at 83%
    05-15-2014 09:13 AM
    I have had windows phone 8.1 for a while now and i havent had any issues. Yesterday I downloaded the latest update and this morning i experienced my first issue.

I was trying to dial a number, my phone froze and restarted. When it restarted, the battery had from 90 something to 20 something. I restarted the phone again it was at 8 something.

BLAH! Can't complain much because i know what i signed up for when i installed developer preview.

UPDATE:
    I restarted again and now its at 83%
    Hard reset your once
    05-15-2014 09:42 AM
    My Icon just startup with a weird issue. The phone started running hot and when I turned it on an go to the Start screen it stayed stuck at Loading...

I did a soft reset and was fine for a bit and then started heating up again.

Did another soft reset and put the phone on the wireless charging cradle being the battery drained to 10%. An hour later the battery level showed lower than it was on the changer. In fact it dropped down to 6% while on the charger.

Doing a hard reset now to see if that fixes things.
    Montpbm likes this.
    05-15-2014 11:10 AM
    Let us know if the hard reset does the trick.
    05-15-2014 11:17 AM