I have recently updated my phone to the latest 8.1 developer update. All over the forum has been written a ton about bug fixes, battery improvements and so on. Thing is.. I dont see any improvement at all. Since I updated my phone, some features are starting to screw up. For example my battery life hasnt improved at all, like not one single bit.. little usage during the day and i have to recharge the phone every night; the phone lost it's sound from nowhere (no notifications, calls or anything); if i change my ringtone to some other than the default Samsung one, after i restart the device the ringtone is changed.. again.. today my emails and messages went dead.. like frozen.. I have restarded the phone and everything went to normal, but someday I might miss something important, because the phone is "behaving like a teenage girl on her period. I'LL DO WHAT EVER THE EFF I WANT AND I DONT CARE!!". So if you guys have any thoughts on how to fix this, do share. Samsung ativ s is the device, done 3-4 hard resets.
    05-23-2014 09:45 AM
    Thing is.. I dont see any improvement at all. Since I updated my phone, some features are starting to screw up. For example my battery life hasnt improved at all, like not one single bit.. little usage during the day and i have to recharge the phone every night;
    Give it two or three days. Do a trick. Let the phone discharge fully. Charge it upto 100% in a single go. Do a soft reset and let it discharge. Again Charge till 100%. Doing this 1-2 more times should fix the problem. It worked great for me.
    the phone lost it's sound from nowhere (no notifications, calls or anything); if i change my ringtone to some other than the default Samsung one, after i restart the device the ringtone is changed.. again.. today my emails and messages went dead.. like frozen.. I have restarded the phone and everything went to normal, but someday I might miss something important, because the phone is "behaving like a teenage girl on her period. I'LL DO WHAT EVER THE EFF I WANT AND I DONT CARE!!". So if you guys have any thoughts on how to fix this, do share. Samsung ativ s is the device, done 3-4 hard resets.
    This is weird. I am using it since it came out and never experienced it. I don't know if you can recover WP8 in Samsung devices. If you can, try and then try updating to 8.1 again.
    I hope someone with samsung device would be able to help you out.
    05-24-2014 01:15 AM
    I put 8.1 on my HTC 8x yesterday. Battery life stinks. Much worse than before. I don't know how I'm going to manage with this depleted battery. Definitely a problem.
    06-05-2014 03:22 PM
    Hi guys,

I have been having problems with my camera after the latest update ( 2nd update for 8.1). The pictures come out very small, less than 40KBs. I have tried camera settings but to no avail. Anyone having the similar problem and any fixes for this?

Thanking everyone in advance. Lumia 1520 here
    06-06-2014 09:38 PM