Play my game and review it for me?

Vaibhav Singh4

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I know this all may sound like a bit of spam but the truth is I have just released my first game for windows phone. Its free, no-ads, no bs. Now, I am very new to all this and to sum it all up I have a lumia 610 which runs window 7.8. My game is for windows 8 and windows 8.1. I still have no idea how my game runs on an actual phone (it lagged a little on the emulator). Also I would like to know what the game is lacking from a gamer's point of view. I released it yesterday and it has seen two downloads. I am dying to know if the game runs okay and entertains people as a gamer. So it'd be great if the gamers in this community can download the game, play it and tell me about it either here, or by writing an honest review of the game, or by giving me an email @ recycledsoul7@live.com.
The link to the game is:
The Metal Guys' Escape | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Help a fellow brother out, people. Thanks.:unhappysweat:

Griffith99

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Hey! Good game you got there. I love how colorful and light it is. I was not expecting it to be good to be honest with you.:wink: but I enjoyed the game. You can certainly improve on this by adding more game modes. But a great effort for a novice nevertheless.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss