System Needs 4 GB ? :O

Abdul Muhaymin Arif

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi There,

I tried to update Asphalt 8 installed to my memory card.. When tried to Install it kept on saying no memory for installation even my SD card had more than 3 GB of space and internal memory about 1 GB free.

Today when I checked, internal memory free is just 350 Mb, and when I checked System is taking about 4 GB. Why so?

I know Soft reset may be a option, but all my progresses and data will be lost. Is there any way to backup app data too?

Like if I move all apps to SD card, backup and reset... While restoring, will the apps in SD card show? Will the data already present in SD card used by the app?

Any thoughts??

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi There,

I tried to update Asphalt 8 installed to my memory card.. When tried to Install it kept on saying no memory for installation even my SD card had more than 3 GB of space and internal memory about 1 GB free.

Today when I checked, internal memory free is just 350 Mb, and when I checked System is taking about 4 GB. Why so?

I know Soft reset may be a option, but all my progresses and data will be lost. Is there any way to backup app data too?

Like if I move all apps to SD card, backup and reset... While restoring, will the apps in SD card show? Will the data already present in SD card used by the app?

Any thoughts??

The apps will be available, but the data might not be.. afaik game data isn't backed up unless you have games installed that actually use the cloud save option.. The devs have the option to turn on this feature, but unfortunately not many have done so yet... A soft rest won't delete your data.. Only a hard reset

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro