Hi guys.
    Can someone confirm if they get notified when email is received in Sub folder ( not inbox ) however it is pinned to home screen.

Updated to latest release last night , still not working. Can someone test ?
    06-03-2014 05:37 AM
    Hi guys.
    Can someone confirm if they get notified when email is received in Sub folder ( not inbox ) however it is pinned to home screen.

Updated to latest release last night , still not working. Can someone test ?
    Far as I'm aware (and have experienced), that's been the case since WP8.0 - I don't think the built in mail client is able to set up filters to put mail in different folders. Full on Exchange accounts might, but I don't think normal Outlook.com/Hotmail accounts do because I don't get notifications when emails end up in the Spam/Junk folder (which is also the case of my personal IMAP email account).
    06-03-2014 05:45 AM
    Far as I'm aware (and have experienced), that's been the case since WP8.0 - I don't think the built in mail client is able to set up filters to put mail in different folders. Full on Exchange accounts might, but I don't think normal Outlook.com/Hotmail accounts do because I don't get notifications when emails end up in the Spam/Junk folder (which is also the case of my personal IMAP email account).
    This is Exchange , emails do get delivered correct in subfolders which are synced and I can see number of unread emails per folders as they arrive.. But when they arrive no audio/visual notification. So I am missing when I receive those emails if that makes sense. "|
    06-03-2014 05:48 AM
    This is Exchange , emails do get delivered correct in subfolders which are synced and I can see number of unread emails per folders as they arrive.. But when they arrive no audio/visual notification. So I am missing when I receive those emails if that makes sense. "|
    I can't see anything on it either.. I think it might have to be one of those things that we need to pester Microsoft for - along with the ability to attach file types other than images directly from the email app, without having to jump through other apps and hitting 'share'.
    06-03-2014 06:01 AM