Cyan exact releasing dates.... EVLEAKS

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, what do PR1.0, PR1.1, PR2.0 mean? I'd assume Pre Release? Have we had 3 updates, I can't keep track... Lol

sammyboy405

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Nice no 929/Icon. wonder if that has anything to do with it being Verizon.. Seeing how Verizon is Notorious on very VERY late updates.

Ma1dere

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I allready stated in the news comments that if the schedule is right about release on the unlocked handsets it's late as hell. As far as I can tell, iOS 8 will have the same time in beta - aroud 4 months, but it's second year in a row when Apple will release a huge update for their mobile OS, MS releaed WP8 like... 20 months ago?
Let's hope that with "Mobile first" Nadella's doctrine things will realy be going much faster, otherwise WP will be sitting on 3% market share until the next MS CEO at very least.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing this is for non carrier locked devices? So I can expect my official update sometime in September, I guess?

Regardless of that, this has taken way too long as far as I'm concerned. Almost 2 years to the date of release for L920. That's pretty sad.

RobHalligan

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I think it's a Verizon thing, but probably for different reasons than you suggest.That chart is for the Benelux countries. They probably don't have the 929/Icon there with those being CDMA variants.

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing this is for non carrier locked devices? So I can expect my official update sometime in September, I guess?

Regardless of that, this has taken way too long as far as I'm concerned. Almost 2 years to the date of release for L920. That's pretty sad.

Nokia tend to release these updates along with a bunch of new phone models.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion