Battery drains form 100% to empty within two hours after update to 8.10.12397.895 on Lumia 925

Tarik Aziz

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Then what heavy usage means for you? That's why i doubt your battery lasts more than 2 days for heavy usage, Even i know L1320 has huge battery capacity, i believe will last not more than a day for heavy usage

believe me that's the highest amount of time my battery lasted after using heavily.....almost 2hrs gaming, 6 hrs browsing and 2 hrs listening song... and few texts and calling too, don't u think that's heavy usage?? and yes it lasts for one day maximum if u browse too much feature rich websites...and high end games. and if u say about 6 hrs then it means about playing asphalt 8 for 4 hours and browsing for 2hrs...:)... and yeah my battery saver is on, location off....all the applications ar not allowed to run in background....:)

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
believe me that's the highest amount of time my battery lasted after using heavily.....almost 2hrs gaming, 6 hrs browsing and 2 hrs listening song... and few texts and calling too, don't u think that's heavy usage?? and yes it lasts for one day maximum if u browse too much feature rich websites...and high end games. and if u say about 6 hrs then it means about playing asphalt 8 for 4 hours and browsing for 2hrs...:)... and yeah my battery saver is on, location off....all the applications ar not allowed to run in background....:)

All my apps are disabled for background tasks except bbm and whatsapp. My phone lasts for 9 hours

tjnamtiw

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
then ur phone must be faulty.....that's too short amount of time.....
So now my phone is faulty too since I updated to 8.1? Before I could go 1 to 1 1/2 days. Now I'm lucky to get 8 to 10 hours! All background tasks are off, updates are manual. No location services. 8.1 is a total screwup as usual for Microsoft!

mrbill66

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Why isnt there an app that shows everything running and how much power its drawing....we could shut it down. Why does the graph of battery use stay flat during the night....and then around 7-8 in morning start dropping like a rock. What is coming on then. I dont make maybe 2 calls per day, im retired and just use it for text maybe 4 time a day. It just site there discharging 3 - 7 % an hr.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos