Please help me with my auto correct

paddycfc22

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
hi, i got the update 8.1 on my lumia 920 a few weeks ago and everything was fine but as of last week when i text anyone my predictive text/auto correct seemed to have vanished :straight: Does anyone know how to get it back cause i really need/miss it as iam dyslexic and help me out a lot.

thanks for any help

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey paddy

Please try this Settings> keyboard>. Tap on language of choice which will show you options for that language in that you should have something like correct misspelt words, highlight misspelled words and suggest text check each of the those boxes and you will be back in business.

*Source WP8 not sure if the same settings are available on wp8.1 although I am guessing it is the same.

Also I am not sure if it is an app or inbuilt feature called word flow. if it is a feature check if you can enable it and if it is an app install it. works like swype I am assuming, It is best thing since sliced bread ;)

hope this helps
S

paddycfc22

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey paddy

Please try this Settings> keyboard>. Tap on language of choice which will show you options for that language in that you should have something like correct misspelt words, highlight misspelled words and suggest text check each of the those boxes and you will be back in business.

*Source WP8 not sure if the same settings are available on wp8.1 although I am guessing it is the same.

Also I am not sure if it is an app or inbuilt feature called word flow. if it is a feature check if you can enable it and if it is an app install it. works like swype I am assuming, It is best thing since sliced bread ;)

hope this helps
S

hi,skamath unfortunately i tried going into settings like you said but still wont fix and also the app called word flow isnt available for me :( very annoying this

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3