cwahsayz

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Is there any option to make Skype online when phone is locked.
I logged in to Skype and when ever phone get locked Skype is signing off and not able to receive messages and calls.

Sent from my RM-937_im_mea3_1019 using Tapatalk

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey are you running windows phone 8 or windows phone 8.1 ?
If you are running windows phone 8 , go to phone settings / wifi/advanced /tap on keep wifi on when screen times out. Windows phone 8.1does this automatically. And if you are using any data connection , it's also on when the screen times out :)

Last edited:

cwahsayz

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks to your reply.i m running windows phone 8.1.both in wifi and data connection when screen got locked Skype is signing out automatically.i had checked with my other Skype account logged into my PC.when ever screen gets locked skype status is showing as offline and not able to receive ims and calls.my Skype account is Microsoft live account,I allowed the option receive offline messages still the same issue is occurring.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to your reply.i m running windows phone 8.1.both in wifi and data connection when screen got locked Skype is signing out automatically.i had checked with my other Skype account logged into my PC.when ever screen gets locked skype status is showing as offline and not able to receive ims and calls.my Skype account is Microsoft live account,I allowed the option receive offline messages still the same issue is occurring.

is Skype enabled in background task ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers