Update available in India. Think it could be cyan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
you don't need to tell me when to post things and when not!! You too think it can be language pack update but not sure or confident enough. So, wait and watch!!

Calm down. I'm just suggesting that you post things when you are sure. Imagine if someone else had started this thread and it turned out it wasn't the cyan update. What would you tell the person who started the thread?

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I had clearly specified that it can be cyan update. I would read the entire post first and then suggest someone!

I've read all the posts. Just put yourself in the position of some of the community members and don't do what you wouldn't like anyone else to to. That's it.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I literally lol'd at the people who are saying an update releases in the US before any other country...you guys do realize that we won't be receiving any updates on time, thanks to our so called carrier testing. And keep in mind, phones sold in India are carrier free and are sold directly from Nokia (now MS) so yes, Cyan or whatever update has to come would be released to carrier free phones first including the ones from India so relax.

Now @OP: By now you might have realized that people are waiting for a screenshot, you are using Tapatalk so just provide an update of your firmware and OS after you're done. If not, get ready to be bashed...lol

lkishor

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I have no dp installed. So its either 8.1 preparation update or actual cyan. I had shared screenshot of phone settings..not sure why you guys can't see it...
Just passing time here on forum, by saying got an update, making people curious and angry 😠 thinking of themselves not getting any updates...

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Lumia IceCream Burger is the best. It works especially well on my Lumia 970 with a 5.0GHZ processor, 6000mp camera, 10000 ppi 5.2inch screen, and a dual 20,000 mah battery. It comes with an iris scanner which activates cortana when you imagine her which causes the 41mpx ffc to read your thoughts and send her here with the action already complete. 3D touch? Pfft amateurs. The 980 comes with 4D touch and Lumia Jelly Rice where you can carry the tiles around like thet are solid. The rest of the specs? They are?:::::gets killed by Microsoft Gestapo

SammUL

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Breaking news guys, I have the final Lumia in the alphabetical series installed on my 1020, Lumia Zucchini
Cheers :winktongue:

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I have no free time to play with you guys!! I shared what i found. I am not 100% sure if its cyan as i said earlier but i do see an update is ready to be installed. I 'll update after i have it installed. Yes..i have l525 and India is no more a country to be considered as third world:)

It will be considered as third world forever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb