When will official 8.1/Cyan update be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaid hafeez

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
In a tweet nokia india said that they will be releasing the update in first two weeks of july but we don't know if it is only for india or for every windows phone 8 user .

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I got a reply from Vodafone Ireland regarding update timings for 1520.
"The update you mentioned will be tested in the coming weeks and if successful, will be released shortly after that. "

magicdesign

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Is there a particular reason why Microsoft can't just tell their customers when the roll out will happen? It is not going to effect them competitively, it would only demonstrate that they respect their customers. Perhaps that's the reason they haven't (they don't respect us)

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I looked yesterday at the leaked slide with Cyan roll out in BeNeLux, and I have a presumption that most carrier phones will receive the update close to the end of July - beginning of August. It's just a PRESUMPTION, NOT OFFICIAL INFORMATION.

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
noo i have myself observed this while amber update and also black, the update shows error.
Edit:is there something related with the advanced setting in wifi chekbox "keep wifi on when screen timesout"??

"keep wifi on when screen timesout"
I think it is automatically enabled in wp8/8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb