When will official 8.1/Cyan update be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephanW

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: WP 8.1 update India

Waiting ain't a big thing, but when windows phone made our hopes high on its twitter account tweeting it will b out in first two weeks, is insanely stupid part of wp....
Haven't you forgotten who's creating the Windows Phone. Come on, don't get your hopes up too high. You can say what you want, but if it comes to delaying their marked share is above 50%.

tryky petrica

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I do not understand why they have not given actuaizarea Cyan lumia wp 8.1? I, m tired to wait! Just tell us an official date when it launches Lumia Cyan, right?

Pradeep Kalburgi

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi there guys....so finally first two weeks are over and we are yet left stranded and waiting for the cyan update here in India. Microsoft if u want us to embrace and stick to windows then you guys at Microsoft should release updates at the specified time and as promised...keeping my fingers crossed.

dby2011

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I checked the Nokia website and it says almost all the phones are 'testing' the Cyan update. It doesn't say available.

Exactly, today is no different than any other day. You get it when your carrier tells allows you to get it. This is no big release at all. Kudos to Apple for releasing updates to everyone at once, I guess WP just doesn't have the market share to do that.

aldrin731

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
According to benelux image given by evleaks, Microsoft do its update work accurately. From 1st day of January, today is the end of 28th week and Tomorrow is starting of the 29th week.
WOW, MICROSOFT IS MICROSOFT.

PWGltd

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys. I got the Cyan ( Lumia 925 ) and ibreally see performance and battery improvements so far. Battery is draining like 40% per minute, no loading or resuming screens. It feels like stock WP8 out of the box, which festinates me. But I see one big negative difference - Nokia camera Is capturing HORRIBLE pictures. Tried to low light conditions and it had more noise than E52...

I have one question. Is the hard reset a must to do after an update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium