When will official 8.1/Cyan update be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Servers pointed at Indian users are most likely way overloaded thus the stalls and delays.
The folks in India might have to just wait it out IMO.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
You are right. I also got the update but it downloaded 6% and then I got an error. And since then my phone is showing up to date.

what happens when you try a soft reset by holding volume down + lock button at the same time until your phone vibrates and reboot itself (ignore the black screen to power off the phone ).

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Already done that. Still no updates found.

sad to say but if you want cyan you have one last way (I don't know any other way ) you have to restore your device using nokia recovery tool. this will flash your phone to windows phone 8.1+cyan firmware update will be bundled with the package. Backup all your important data including images/videos or music in a safe place.

abhirajsoni

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
sad to say but if you want cyan you have one last way (I don't know any other way ) you have to restore your device using nokia recovery tool. this will flash your phone to windows phone 8.1+cyan firmware update will be bundled with the package. Backup all your important data including images/videos or music in a safe place.

Yes I think its last option. I will try that.

Cinju

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Anyone from India got the Cyan update installed on top of Developer's preview ? 2 of my friends who got the cyan update were purely on Black update & hence this query. Feels like they have ceased the update for time being.

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Anyone from India got the Cyan update installed on top of Developer's preview ? 2 of my friends who got the cyan update were purely on Black update & hence this query. Feels like they have ceased the update for time being.

It must be update From microsoft fir Developer preview 8.1. Not a great update, just some bugs Fixed.

Suraj Joseph

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

I got the official 8.1 n cyan update . My phn is L625. And its wrkin so smooth. From India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett