Yo App Gap... what is Or Arbel waiting for?

savagelizards

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting for the Yo app to come to WP8.1. Frustrating that iOS and Android users can send their friends a "Yo" but WP users can't.

It's 2014, so I took matters into my own hands. Yo founder Or Arbel responded to me on twitter, claiming that the Yo team is "on it." Hopefully, that means an app is in the works. It took 8 hours to code the first app, on the iOS platform, so I am hoping we will see something later today. Far overdue, in my book. The rest of my family is cheerfully "Yoing" each other, while I am relegated to telling Cortana to send my contacts a "yo," which she does with now-antiquated multi-bit SMS texting.

Is anyone else anxiously awaiting the Yo app? What are you doing as a work-around? Do you feel you are on the outside looking in?

galw

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
It's the first time I'm happy that an application doesn't supports windows phone......
It's simply useless application...

savagelizards

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Clearly there was enough time to code this by now. It must be due to the low installed base of WP that they are not bothering. My wife works in a nursing home. They are using it there, but she can't send a yo to her husband.

This is so disappointing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs