Wp 8.1 is not coming today..!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Santa clause is not real!

Seriously, if you can read then you knew WP8.1 wasn't rolling out today. Rubino has confirmed it already as well. And you'd be best served not getting your news from Nawzil.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Maybe having a very large sticky thread to this fact might dissuade others - and any that do despite it being clear as day, should be slapped silly with a wet fish. Repeatedly.

Master Z

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Saw some assorted news stories on the web talking about how 8.1 is coming out on the 24th. I searched wpcentral for this info, and this thread is the only thing I found. So thank you mods for not not closing it. :) I feel so sorry for the poor informed people who have to tolerate stupid questions from the rest of us. Hopefully the agony will pass soon.

jbfoster61

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I was on Microsoft site and I found where it said that 8.1 will be released on June 24th. I guess the question is what does Release mean to Microsoft. I should of bookmarked it. I just spent the last 2 hours and I can't find where is said the release was today but it did say that yesterday. Either I am not going to the correct page or it was removed.

Jim

BarryII

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if they ran that heat problem by their lawyers and were told they better find a fix for that "bug" before it bites someone to death. That's the one that worries me most. I've heard stories of batteries catching on fire on other devices.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean its not coming out today ?? i just converted some lead into gold so i could make a gold case for my 1520 and its new firmware.
dam il just have to convert it back to lead

arbyjr

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I was shopping this afternoon and stopped into the Microsoft store.

I talked to a couple store reps for some time about the release date. They told me they don't have an official date, or can't really talk about that. However, 2 of the reps (both with AT&T one a 1520 & the other with a 925) showed me their phones and said the update had started rolling out, because this morning their phones were updated to 8.1
I don't think they were running the developer preview, but both phones were defiantly running 8.1. Could be because they are employees, but I really don't know, has anyone else on AT&T been updated. I just know it's not here for Verizon yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire