A real review of Lumia Cyan on a Lumia 925!

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I am Brazilian, guys; :cool:
He said the loss of quality of post-processing still happens, and that Nokia TV shows schedule of your favorite programs.
I know him too .... And my friend also installed, and said that the camera has improved yes, and the focus is more faster.
And that performance is better as a whole, including transitions.

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Here's a resume of the video: nothing changed from the Preview of 8.1 to the final release. He said that there's a difference between the quality of the image displayed on the screen and the end result as a photo. Of course...he wasn't using Nokia's Camera but some other camera. Someone should have told him that the Cyan update improvements are made to optimize work with the Nokia Camera and not with third party apps.

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Here's a resume of the video: nothing changed from the Preview of 8.1 to the final release. He said that there's a difference between the quality of the image displayed on the screen and the end result as a photo. Of course...he wasn't using Nokia's Camera but some other camera. Someone should have told him that the Cyan update improvements are made to optimize work with the Nokia Camera and not with third party apps.
At least here, the quality between two apps, are the same on my 720....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss