Just got an update today

Status
Not open for further replies.

myst02

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Did you only change region or also phone language and other things? Doesn't find an update here in austria...
Do you have a Lumia 925?

Collins_sang

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
For the record I just said I got an update today I did not specify whether it was cyan or the official release. And I can confirm now that the update I got was just for additional languages because I changed my region to Finland. And besides I am using the wp8.1 dev preview which I got in April. Invade of any update then feel free to let people know.

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
For the record I just said I got an update today I did not specify whether it was cyan or the official release. And I can confirm now that the update I got was just for additional languages because I changed my region to Finland. And besides I am using the wp8.1 dev preview which I got in April. Invade of any update then feel free to let people know.
ha ha. One more trolling thread run

vk1971

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I think OPs have to be punished for such uninformative and misleading posts.
Words "Finland" and "update" automatically make us think of official 8.1 + Cyan update, while this gentlemen speak about language pack update. How do you like that?

Collins_sang

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Please do not just assume I tries to change to Finland to see if I can get the update. It just like changing the region to US and you get Cortana. It was worth a try. Stop having emotions and keep checking whether the update will be rolling out. Hey style up and act mature. Ni hard feelings. Remember I did not specify and don't assume its only Finland who have the update even some folks in Argentina have said they got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo