Uploading big RAR files somewhere

Vito Markell

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey Windows Phoners, don't lapidate me, I've been looking around a lot of time about this; the only thing I miss on my device is the option to upload some quite big RAR files to a cloud, I don't care if it's OneDrive or Box or any other, just like I was doing on my old Android device.

I have a 350 Mb RAR file here, and the only one app which supports uploading more file types than pictures is OneDrive, but when I select the file it uploads for some minutes, then my phone restarts or it simply says that "The file could not be uploaded". Other apps just allow me to upload pictures... I'm despered.

After reading my papiro, do I need to go back Android or there's a solution to keep my beloved Nokia and admired Windows Phone?

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I think Pocket File Manager supports multiple cloud based storage services - that might work?

Alternatively if you have an FTP server you can use - I think PFM can talk to those as well.

Vito Markell

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I think Pocket File Manager supports multiple cloud based storage services - that might work?

Alternatively if you have an FTP server you can use - I think PFM can talk to those as well.

It seems to work by I don't know if it's gonna work for me since I need to pay for that app before doing anything. I can't wait upload to be completed before doing anything on my phone. Otherwise I need to wait for MEGAs app for WP right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99