Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
But if it makes you feel better, I downgraded my 620 (CV-UK) as per their suggestion and as far as your email is concerned, they are telling porkies as my phone is saying 'up to date'.

Cyan isn't available for the 620 yet. It's only the 925 and 625 who have got it so far.

ambeatz

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I Thought MS will at least roll out da update to a diff model everyday to update to cyan since the day they announced lol looks like it might be 1 a week or 1 every two weeks lol but I'm loving the beta testing of BBM. But still can't wait for cyan.

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, I got Nokia Lumia 625 the Cyan update became available for me this morning ( network: Meteor, Country: Ireland ).

Unfortunately only upgrading now as I had Dev Preview so I had to revert to WP8... To be honest the whole process went smoothly and fast and I am happy with it and if anyone wonders if its better to wait untill they fix the problem with DP I'd say don't wait until MS fixes it just revert back and start from scratch, its better off that way, phone feels to run better with all the apps re-installed :)

Glad if this can help someone make the decision.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It takes a while to get rolling. They'll roll things out gradually, making sure there's no problems (as there already is). It also eases the load on the servers and support. The longer you wait, the more sure you can be that it'll work ok.

myoujin

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I Thought MS will at least roll out da update to a diff model everyday to update to cyan since the day they announced lol looks like it might be 1 a week or 1 every two weeks lol but I'm loving the beta testing of BBM. But still can't wait for cyan.
Cyan will available 1month for each phone. My 1520 will get 6month from now :p.

I though they will release for newer phone 1st. :-(

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
where did u find the updates in the cyan update page in india ?? it is same from last two days ...still showing cyan update is available only for 625 and 925

Prstms

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
where did u find the updates in the cyan update page in india ?? it is same from last two days ...still showing cyan update is available only for 625 and 925

Brother check the link out...it's the Lumia update page that shows latest s/w update available for region.It wasn't updated until yesterday.It now shows Cyan!!

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
From amber to black how much time it takes for each model after official rollout started..almost that time will takes can someone give approximate time

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
From amber to black how much time it takes for each model after official rollout started..almost that time will takes can someone give approximate time

I looked back on WPC pages and found it to be right about a month from when Black was "released" to when the announcement came for my Verizon 928. The wait is horrible. Would be nice if they kept quiet until carriers had it ready, then release! :angry:

Be patient, I know....

HugoV

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm receiving the update rigth now but in the Nokia page it says that Lumia 925 in United Kingdom the Country variant is under testing.
My carrier is CV GBIE I think is United Kingdom...

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm receiving the update rigth now but in the Nokia page it says that Lumia 925 in United Kingdom the Country variant is under testing.
My carrier is CV GBIE I think is United Kingdom...

My carrier is CV GBIE too but I haven't gotten the update yet on my 925

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
If you're running 8.1 preview then you won't get it as they have blocked all 8,1 preview phones from receiving Cyan because of the Bitlocker issues, regardless of whether you use it or not. You can either wait until the remove that block, or go through the hassle of downgrading to 8.0 with the recovery tool, and updating to Cyan that way.