an update is ready to be downloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
hmm done? cuz its been already 30 mins since your post. let us know :)

Seems to be a big update... Taking long to download (May b an issue with Wifi coonnection also)
Will update once done...

But as it is coming for L630 also, this probably may not b Cyan as 630 already has Cyan.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Seems to be a big update... Taking long to download (May b an issue with Wifi coonnection also)
Will update once done...

But as it is coming for L630 also, this probably may not b Cyan as 630 already has Cyan.

Make sure to post screenshot of about setting in your Lumia 630...

dedracer

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
sorry guys just realized that i was not having latest version. its .878. so maybe its downloading me to the latest version. 895.

Parampreet Gulati

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
May be. Do you have already downloaded the developer preview of windows phone 8.1 ? Well, If you have then it might be cyan ! Otherwise It is Windows phone 8.1 !

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Can we close these sort of threads. Everyone is so impatient for these updates. I can understand that everyone wants it, but these 'false threads' are annoying!!!!
Unless someone has positive proof that they have the update AFTER they have installed it and checked it is indeed Cyan and 8.1 complete with screenshots, please don't post!!!!

riteshpande

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
They all are trollers over here, .895 update was 15 days ago, how could they don't know about it until today? And suddenly when everyone's waiting for cyan, they suddenly come up and just troll

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Too right. There is loads of this sort of thing on here at the moment. We're all eager to get the latest update, but in the meantime, just enjoy WP. It's fantastic when compared to other OS. If you're not enjoying it, and a lot of people aren't it seems. there are always other platforms.....

Seems a lot of the 'whiners' don't understand software development at all. They think 'cos there is a bug, it takes 2 minutes to track down and fix.
What they don't understand is that a fix may work, but there may be 'knock on' effects, that also have to be tested.
Look at all that s**t with XBox Music and the Calender update. I couldn't believe the comments and threads on these two.

I'm glad that MS are taking the time to release the update. Making sure it is going to be stable and quick.
To all the people who have no patience at all, and want everything now, else they throw a tantrum, go and see a therapist. You obviously have some deep seated mental problems to deal with.....
Rant over.. LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos