WP8.1 and media files

FMlight

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

firs ttime posting, but this question is quite important to me : is the multimedia files bug gone from WP8.1/Cyan?

This bug has many faces : one folder or song will appear mutliple times in Music and Video, pictures for albums appear randomly, folders of albums removed still appear etc...to make it short, the worst file management I have ever seen in any system.

So, is it fixed, and do WP finally show all and only what's in those music and video folders?!!!

Thanks for your feedback.

Fred

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

firs ttime posting, but this question is quite important to me : is the multimedia files bug gone from WP8.1/Cyan?

This bug has many faces : one folder or song will appear mutliple times in Music and Video, pictures for albums appear randomly, folders of albums removed still appear etc...to make it short, the worst file management I have ever seen in any system.

So, is it fixed, and do WP finally show all and only what's in those music and video folders?!!!

Thanks for your feedback.

Fred

Yes, it is fixed. I have been using WP8.1 DP from day one. I previously had this issue in WP8, but since my install of WP8.1 DP, I have not faced any similar issues.

FMlight

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Ha, great news, I use a lot my 625 for music, and those bugs are more than annoying each time I try to had or change a music folder.
Thanks for your feedback and wish you a good ..everything :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos