(REQ) Nokia Camera Beta 4.7.1.9 XAP version ?

Iulian Luca

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Since Nokia removed the "Living images" on the latest update 4.8.0.1 of Nokia Camera Beta, I looked everywhere on the internet for this previous beta version: 4.7.1.9 XAP file so I can deploy it to my Lumia 920 and keep it there :)
No success, I found different versions (not this one), but the phone doesn't recognize them.
I enroll my Lumia 920 to Developer Program and I am able to install XAP apps though Windows Store application on my phone:
- put the XAP file in a folder called APPS on my phone using Win8.1 PC
- de-attach the phone
- open the Store app
- tap the 3 dots ... on the bottom right
- choose "Install local apps"
any XAP file downloaded from windowsphonestore.com works, but no the older versions of Nokia Camera Beta found on the internet, simply doesn't see them there :(

So, is there anybody that was wise enough and downloaded the XAP version of Nokia Camera Beta before Nokia killed the Living Images feature for our NOT 1520, Icon or 930 Lumia phones?
And like to share it? :p

Thank you.

Iulian

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I hesitate you will be able to do it because when you install from the phone the store matches the local xap with the in-store one. Thus, if they don't coincide, the installation will fail :/

Iulian Luca

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
That's the answer I was afraid :)
But I don't want to install some cracked application, it's just a previous version of a store app.
In the "Install local apps" screen there is a note that say - if you're installing an older version of an app, you will be prompted to update it in the store.
That's what I want :)

Thank you.

Iulian

Iulian Luca

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It's a free app, do I need cracked version? even so, I can't find it, what I've found till now doesn't work.
Nokia played dirty with this update, they didn't said anything about that in the changelog :(

edit:
I contacted NokiaBetalabs on twitter and after few days they respond back saying that
@lucaiuli The feature is supported in 930, 1520, and Icon w/ Cyan software. A bug in earlier beta enabled it (with issues) unintentionally.
1:30 AM - 23 Jul 2014
so they want me to buy another phone (600euro) to be able to use this feature that worked on my 530euro Lumia 920 phone. P A T H E T I C!!!!!!

Iulian

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720