BBM UI of WP revealed

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
[WARN]Outside Linkage - Linking to content outside of the Mobile Nations network is discouraged, especially if the story/article/video was already published somewhere on Mobile Nations. Always look for (and link to) content from the Mobile Nations network at all times. If no relevant content is available, alert our community manager immediately, he will notify the editorial team(s).[/WARN]

Comes from: Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
dude but these screenshots are not avalable on mobile nation so how can I inform users here..
tell me what can I do.. I am already providing external link as source. how can I inform you guys??
ur mobile nations link about bbm is old n only inform about beta user subscription

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Besides which, the article in question was on the front page, so there's a good chance a high proportion of users will have seen it already.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
The article is 4 days or 5 days (depending on your time zone) old :p and people have flooded the beta test, which is evident as they have made a waiting list :p. I have signed to the beta myself (did it the moment I saw "BBM" in the WPcentral toast notification) and currently checking blackberry beta zone every 5 hours for news lol (I have a ?100 quid bet riding on this :cool:).

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
The article is 4 days or 5 days (depending on your time zone) old :p and people have flooded the beta test, which is evident as they have made a waiting list :p. I have signed to the beta myself (did it the moment I saw "BBM" in the WPcentral toast notification) and currently checking blackberry beta zone every 5 hours for news lol (I have a ?100 quid bet riding on this :cool:).

I signed up as soon as the app appeared in the eligible program list on Betazone lol.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I signed up as soon as the app appeared in the eligible program list on Betazone lol.

Haha, also to clarify the bet is who installs the app first :p and sends the whatsapp message with screenshot.. ever since I found out from ShreyansShah that there is no build ready for download

(screenshot here). I stopped checking, now the waiting game for the email begins lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon