07-21-2014 02:45 PM
57 123
tools
    I've never mentioned Blackberry, so don't put words in my mouth. As for iOS, I love my iPad and I'm on it all the time.

There are some things that Android does better than Windows Phone, but that works both ways. Windows Phone is fantastic, and I love my device. If you can't handle my posts then I'd suggest you skip over them.
    I fail to believe that given the way you speak about WP ,ios and BB10 because you constantly act as though features are missing in them and are present in android whereas these features are available cross platform
    You were the one in the other thread saying BB10 was lame and that the op should have got a moto g instead of a z10
    You said ios was bad because you couldn't add launchers and went on to say the same for WP
    07-20-2014 12:01 AM
    You were the one in the other thread saying BB10 was lame and that the op should have got a moto g instead of a z10
    You said ios was bad because you couldn't add launchers and went on to say the same for WP
    You're delusional, I never made such a post. You should probably stop embarrassing yourself at this point, but feel free to post a link to the comment you are talking about that I made(you won't).
    07-20-2014 04:06 AM
    You're delusional, I never made such a post. You should probably stop embarrassing yourself at this point, but feel free to post a link to the comment you are talking about that I made(you won't).
    lolwut dude im not ur servant find it yourself in the thread where someone asked which phone to buy
    im embarrasing myself?? big facepalm,we all know who is embarrassing himself(hint-its not me)
    as for proving stuff to you i dont give a dimes worth for people who insult others for no reason so yeah you can reflect back in your previous posts
    07-20-2014 07:15 AM
    lolwut dude im not ur servant find it yourself in the thread where someone asked which phone to buy
    im embarrasing myself??
    I'm telling you, I've never posted in that thread or made such a comment. Asking me to "find it myself" is freaking ridiculous, especially considering IT IS YOU that is making this stupid accusation against me. There is a wonderful "search posts" function here at WPCentral, I'd suggest learning how to use it.
    07-20-2014 07:45 AM
    I'm telling you, I've never posted in that thread or made such a comment. Asking me to "find it myself" is freaking ridiculous, especially considering IT IS YOU that is making this stupid accusation against me. There is a wonderful "search posts" function here at WPCentral, I'd suggest learning how to use it.
    Umm just what?? You are soo confused man you posted instructions for something you need to use
    Are you that lazy that you want me to search instead of you
    You post such lame stuff so you find it,I'm not sitting here to take orders from some dude off the Internet
    07-20-2014 11:07 PM
    You post such lame stuff so you find it,I'm not sitting here to take orders from some dude off the Internet
    You're just mad because I said you don't really own a Nexus 5, even though you keep telling everyone you do. Get over it dude.
    07-21-2014 12:45 PM

@Graigtrain
    @Karthik Naik

[WARN]
    If the WPC community is forced to read one more post relating to this most boring of little spats, I'll count it as taking this thread off topic and infract for it. Your argument stops here.[/WARN]

Thank you.
    Karthik Naik and teckris like this.
    07-21-2014 02:45 PM
57 123