Downloading update [confirmed WP8.1 Cyan]

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Cool. Can you share some features you see in diffrence with DP? Also, wanted to know if they have included Cellular Settings toggle button in Action Center!

Ashu Sharma4

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey! there is no brightness level in "Display" under settings, i am using nokia lumia 925, my battery goes 2% down while posting this comment and it's not worth after waiting this much

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey! there is no brightness level in "Display" under settings, i am using nokia lumia 925, my battery goes 2% down while posting this comment and it's not worth after waiting this much

Brightness is Brightness in settings, not display. Its also in the Action Center.

You can't possibly accurately gauge battery performance immediately after installing an update!

djslofstra

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
For the people on Lumia Black: The first update is a update to make your phone able to find and install the WP8.1 Cyan update. After that update, you will be able to download the real deal. :D

Ashu Sharma4

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
thanks but i know about brightness setting under "settings" , i meant to say that in cyan update there is a brightness level under the display settings as i previews see in cyan change log in wpcentral

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo