Xbox Games Hub social not working

Kimboo

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello everybody!

For some time I've been experiencing the problem that when I open the Xbox Games Hub and swipe to "Social" it keeps appearing as if I'm not signed into my Xbox account. Nothing happens if I push log in. I have checked that my Xbox account is linked to my Windows account, and it used to work like this. Not sure exactly when it stopped.

Anybody else experience this? Any solutions?

Thanks!

naveenow

Banned
May 29, 2014
Visit site
TRY A soft reset...
Press Volume down button and Lock button simultaneously and release them when phone vibrates. After that correct the date and time of ur device. No data loss occurs.

Helvetet

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here with my new Lumia 930 and a 925 that I updated with cyan and WP8.1.
I contacted microsoft support and they suggested a hard reset. So I did but it still doesn't work.

Achievements still works with my gamertag so the games do connect to Xbox live. MS really messed up the games hub im afraid.

Kimboo

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I tried a soft reset, but with no luck unfortunately :( Little comforting to hear I'm not the only one having the problem though!

CaptDjob

May 11, 2012
Visit site
So, anything on this one? I have had the same thing since the last phone update. Haven't been bothered about this too much, but now it has been too long to something being broken.

Kimboo

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
So, anything on this one? I have had the same thing since the last phone update. Haven't been bothered about this too much, but now it has been too long to something being broken.

Nothing new. Still same problem for me as well. Starting to get a bit stupid :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99