Are you going to go back to WP8 to get the Cyan update?

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
No just wait for the cyan update.
You don't need to downgrade.

The problem is, when the CYAN update for the 925 India product code started, 2 of my friends were able to update. I told my dad 2 days later and by then the update was stopped for those with 8.1.

So Cyan update for this product code is out, but it's been halted for those with the 8.1 DP

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I cant wipe yet, I don't have all the achievements in Rocket Riot and I don't want to lose it... It will be Christmas before Cyan gets released for the AT&T 920 anyway...

vivek tyagi

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi friend!
I m from India and own Lumia 1320 that I updated one months back with developers preview 8.1. Now when I tried to downgrade to 8.0 with Nokia software recovery tool, the message on my laptop come up with that your phone software package can not be downloaded. I don't know what problem is this and how it can be managed. Plz help me buddy.

ajcletus500

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I think down grading is a real pain in the ***.
Initially many apps were on my sd card. After down grading and then upgrading my 1520 to the Cyan update all the apps that were initially on the SD card cannot be accessed any more. that means all my app data is gone. The phone says i need to delete the previous app data as it is from a different phone and need to re install the apps. Im jst gonna wait until the fix it

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Holding out hope that by the time chuan is ready for the icon that I won't need to downgrade. They're supposedly working on the issue so I hope I can just holdout. I don't wanna reload 25gbs of music

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs