Nokia is lying to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
What the hell does these UNSEEN values have to do with autofocus??Are you tell me that Full HD is 2.1MP??
This doesn't justify your point too! I am hearing this thing for the first time in my life and it has nothing to do with Autofocus so its BS!
And second if you don't understand my justified points,there is nothing I can do.

SEQ1 dosen't know what he's talking about megapixels and pixels.. Ha ha ha... He's very confused.
Looks like he has seen the numbers and thinks that is how screen pixels relate to camera megapixels... DOH!!!!

Gave me a right laugh....

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
What the hell does these UNSEEN values have to do with autofocus??Are you tell me that Full HD is 2.1MP??
This doesn't justify your point too! I am hearing this thing for the first time in my life and it has nothing to do with Autofocus so its BS!
And second if you don't understand my justified points,there is nothing I can do.
Full HD is 2.1mp. The higher the MP the bigger the size of the picture meaning that the phone will need to work harder to process the image. I understand how you feel though. Living images would work fine on any windows phone. I'm sure a lumia 520 can process 1280x720 at 30fps and a 1020 can process 1920x1080 at 30fps fine too but they want living images on the new phones only so they can sell the phone with this feature to make money. Microsoft are not a charity, they are a business. But I'm not sure when Microsoft will implement auto focus in videos to be honest.

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Full HD is 2.1MP. If you don't understand my points, google it.
Just because you feel you are right, the truth won't change.

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
SEQ1 dosen't know what he's talking about megapixels and pixels.. Ha ha ha... He's very confused.
Looks like he has seen the numbers and thinks that is how screen pixels relate to camera megapixels... DOH!!!!

Gave me a right laugh....

We are not talking about how screen displays an image/video, we are talking about the camera recording them. Now, see who is very confused.

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Full HD is 2.1mp. The higher the MP the bigger the size of the picture meaning that the phone will need to work harder to process the image. I understand how you feel though. Living images would work fine on any windows phone. I'm sure a lumia 520 can process 1280x720 at 30fps and a 1020 can process 1920x1080 at 30fps fine too but they want living images on the new phones only so they can sell the phone with this feature to make money. Microsoft are not a charity, they are a business. But I'm not sure when Microsoft will implement auto focus in videos to be honest.
They are not talking about continuous auto focus in video, but in photo.

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
For me, this is the same thing as announcing "Lumia 920 will not receive any update" simply to sell more 925 and 930, 920 having the same hardware to support. I'm just pissed off because they gave back.
Samsung did something like that in Brazil and will not update the Galaxy S3 to 4.4, alleging that the Brazilian version had only 1 GB RAM (being they launched new devices with 1 GB RAM and Android 4.4)

StephanW

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
So much anger and fury going on in this thread and it's sad, because it's gonna make no difference whatsoever in the end. Get over it.

For me, this is the same thing as announcing "Lumia 920 will not receive any update" simply to sell more 925 and 930, 920 having the same hardware to support. I'm just pissed off because they gave back.

And that's a more than enough reason. It's understandable.

Samsung did something like that in Brazil and will not update the Galaxy S3 to 4.4, alleging that the Brazilian version had only 1 GB RAM (being they launched new devices with 1 GB RAM and Android 4.4)

Apple does the same with iOS 7 live filter on photos. The iPhone 4 couldn't do it, the 4S could. The 5 and higher could do AirDrop, the others can't. So what's next ... that's how it goes.

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
So much anger and fury going on in this thread and it's sad, because it's gonna make no difference whatsoever in the end. Get over it.

And that's a more than enough reason. It's understandable.

Apple does the same with iOS 7 live filter on photos. The iPhone 4 couldn't do it, the 4S could. The 5 and higher could do AirDrop, the others can't. So what's next ... that's how it goes.

I even understand that. But then why was a promise not to keep? :eck:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
If the chipset itself supports it all you can do is complain to Microsoft and see if they will add this support at a later date. This topic has been derailed and generally lost its focus. Closing this so it has some relevance and could help people in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte