Issues POST cyan/8.1 update- Lumia 1520

Bill MacLean

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
It is the email that is the problem if you have multiple accounts (hotair.com maybe). Delete the accounts and relink them. I have Rogers 920 and it failed until I did this. My 1520 was just fine.

Manoj Kumar14

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
the music app in wp 8.1 cyan update doesn't work properly ...at random ,it play all ur songs but the songs with same initial at random only ....takes too much time to load the songs list

the games closes on its own and takes too much time to load

unless ur region & language is set to English(US)....cortana doesn't work on 520 ..what the hell is dat all abt

weisman87

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
the music app in wp 8.1 cyan update doesn't work properly ...at random ,it play all ur songs but the songs with same initial at random only ....takes too much time to load the songs list

the games closes on its own and takes too much time to load

unless ur region & language is set to English(US)....cortana doesn't work on 520 ..what the hell is dat all abt

The music app has nothing to do with 8.1. They're actively releasing updates for Xbox Music. Cortana is only released in certain regions.

Muhammad Tarique

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Windows Phone is really crap after upgrading to cyan....wastage of so much internet data..by downgrading and upgrading still my phone isn't working fine....lots of issues after WP8....doesn't hear any any news from Microsoft to fix these...

CellularMan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Some new problems found today while using maps, my phone says COMPASS IS NOT SUPPORTED... what the hell..??? Have they updated the firmware or downgraded..? Please fix this issue. And screen problem I found occurs because of update of Display in settings.

I have a compass problem on my 1520 too, no apps can use it or detect it. I ran the nokia product support tools and put the phone in test mode - it passes all tests including the magnetometer test. So this is some kind of software issue.