WP8.1 Live Lockscreen Wallpapers

Rafael Kummer

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm suffering the same. I'd need a template psd file for my 1020 and 1520. Whatever I try, my circles are always inaccurate. :(
Do you already have a template for the clock or are you going to create one by youreself because that's the 2nd thing non-photoshop pros like us (or maybe just me) would need. xD

Kyorin

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I do like the app, I really do, but it needs some more options for things it can display. I use Lockmix at the moment which allows me to display all sorts of things. This app has potential, but for the moment I'll stick with Lockmix.

wp-lockmix.jpg

Lanceloni

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
If you want to change any image to work on the 1520 here is what you need to do:

1- Open in Paint.net
2 - Resize image to have a 1080px width by 1800 height
3 - Resize the canvas to have a 1920 height (important: uncheck the constraints checkbox, and expand down only)

Save and apply

ntmedia

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Not my original image, I just adjusted to fit new lock screen. (someone shared it somewhere on forums a while ago)
Kept it simple stupid :)

wp_ss_20140728_0001 1.jpg

wp.jpg

Rafael Kummer

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I do like the app, I really do, but it needs some more options for things it can display. I use Lockmix at the moment which allows me to display all sorts of things. This app has potential, but for the moment I'll stick with Lockmix.

View attachment 73586
Yes, Lockmix is awesome! All the features of Lockmix in the Live Lockscreen app would be great! Or at least the weather feature.

flapadlr

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm doing something wrong. My circular sliding clock is fragmented. There is also an overlay (two on top of each other just adjacent to the other) of the icons for battery, signal, etc.

​1520.2 ATT

EDIT: OK, I figured some of that out, I had the wrong type selected in the app for my image, but I still get the wrong day of the week.

Otherwise, I think I downloaded one in a non-local language. MDMDFSS for days of the week?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077