WP8.1 Live Lockscreen Wallpapers

MiisterNoise

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
hi everyone.
Here's my contribution. Maybe some of you will like it.

Preview
wp_ss_20140728_0017.jpgwp_ss_20140728_0018.jpg

It can also get pretty fine with the turning clock
wp_ss_20140728_0016.jpg.

Enjoy. (or not.. lol)

MN Black N Orange.jpg

Ikaros88

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I created the following, formatted for the 1520 (1080x1920):

wave.jpg

Additionally, I am releasing my custom clock face that I just whipped up in Paint.NET to overlay over any 1080x1920 image. (or rescale to whatever)

http://1drv.ms/WKvc9o

And, you can customize the clock face, here is a layered version of the above, with each individual set of numbers etc separated (Open in Paint.NET)

http://1drv.ms/1rLwbmw

Hope I could help someone :)

Greetings

Attachments

• mask.jpg
    mask.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Kevin Andrews

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
An Iron Man Jarvis theme. None of the graphics were produced by me, just arranged. Designed for the 1520, so 1080p, 6" device. (The name of the person who sent the message has also been changed.)

In Action:
JARVIS.jpg

Template:
IMHUD2.jpg

Rafael Kummer

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I created the following, formatted for the 1520 (1080x1920):

View attachment 73642

Additionally, I am releasing my custom clock face that I just whipped up in Paint.NET to overlay over any 1080x1920 image. (or rescale to whatever)

Transparent PNG:
View attachment 73646

And, you can customize the clock face, here is a layered version of the above, with each individual set of numbers etc separated (Open in Paint.NET)

http://1drv.ms/1rLwbmw

Hope I could help someone :)

Greetings
Wow, looks good! Could you please explain how to make a clock face or how to get a good one?

btw the costum clock face is not PNG, it's a jpg file so its not transparent when anyone wants to use it for his background.

Ikaros88

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Wow, looks good! Could you please explain how to make a clock face or how to get a good one?

btw the costum clock face is not PNG, it's a jpg file so its not transparent when anyone wants to use it for his background.

Hi, thanks! I didnt know that the upload function made the png a jpg automatically, I edited my original post...

What i did was I took a screenshot of my lock screen with a "normal" picture as the background. That allowed me to see the exact boundries of the animated parts. I overlayed that picture with circles on a new layer, then cut the background layer.
With those "guidelines" as an orientation i placed a blank "clockface" (google image) three times into the image. Then i created the numbers in the right order by just placing and rotating them by hand :p

Greetings

Rafael Kummer

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi, thanks! I didnt know that the upload function made the png a jpg automatically, I edited my original post...

What i did was I took a screenshot of my lock screen with a "normal" picture as the background. That allowed me to see the exact boundries of the animated parts. I overlayed that picture with circles on a new layer, then cut the background layer.
With those "guidelines" as an orientation i placed a blank "clockface" (google image) three times into the image. Then i created the numbers in the right order by just placing and rotating them by hand :p

Greetings
Thank you very much! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb