Galaxy Note 10 Deal: BOGO at Verizon!
11-24-2018 08:53 AM
367 12345 ...
tools
    On Ativ S i get 0x80188308 already did an hard reset.
    08-07-2014 07:43 PM
    Spontaneous reboots here, 3x already. Screen turns black and reboots
    Sent from my Lumia 820
    Me too once in the middle of text and even on the phone, just stop then off and on...i was blaming my service... Not now.. Lumia 920
    chrisleadley likes this.
    08-07-2014 10:43 PM
    I'm running WP8.1 DP GDR1 on L625 with Lumia Black. Before GDR1 my backup always showed that it was experiencing issues with backup and it sometimes worked and sometimes didn't. Well I don't know how much of a bug is it, but the update didn't solve anything. Having same problems backing up.
    08-08-2014 03:54 AM
    I'm running WP8.1 DP GDR1 on L625 with Lumia Black. Before GDR1 my backup always showed that it was experiencing issues with backup and it sometimes worked and sometimes didn't. Well I don't know how much of a bug is it, but the update didn't solve anything. Having same problems backing up.
    I had the same issue on the first dev preview before official cyan, i had to delete the backup for apps + settings (manage backups) then backup again, this worked and I did not loose anything.
    08-08-2014 05:38 AM
    Re 8.10.14147.180 on Huawei Acend W1.........Memorycard (card still not detected (unless using charger remove battery, memcard and replace trick)
    Also under Network Settings can enter MMS apn settings but these are not saved......MMS is bricked....Am I the only 1 ? all was fine under wp8 same hardware and settings. Saving settings is shurly core o.s NOT manufacturer dependent
    08-08-2014 05:50 AM
    I have a Lumia 925. For some reason my phone mich seems to have stopped working for certain apps that use audio input. For example apps like 6snap and Voice Record Pro +. When I attempt to record my voice in to the mic there is no audio captured upon play-back but strangely I can have conversations with people on the phone perfectly so surely it can't be a mic issue.

I'm missing out on using these apps now which is hugely frustrating! Please help.
    08-08-2014 08:54 AM
    Hi!
    I just received the WP 8.1 update on my Lumia 1520. After Installation completed, I'm facing some problems from Whatsapp, Messenger & Viber, I have no notifications from these applications when I received new message and I appear as offline. This problem occurs only when I'm connected to a wifi, but when I use my Data Cellular, it's perfect. Any body can help me about this issue please. Thanks
    08-08-2014 12:08 PM
    Since updating to GDR1 on my 920, my Bluetooth speaker connects but doesn't play music to it.
    Speaker works on DP 8.1 device
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    08-08-2014 01:09 PM
    Xbox Music and videos both apps have bug. "at the end of track there is a noice" lumia 520 I am using.
    08-10-2014 12:35 AM
    Main Camera stops working on Lumia 1020 upgrading to official WP 8.1. Same issue with WP 8.1 Developer Preview. Its a driver issue affecting main camera, that causes the camera on Lumia 1020 to stop responding. I cant use my Lumia 1020 with WP 8.1 since camera dies. More users than I have the same bug. Switching back/downgrading to WP 8.0 and camera starts working as normal again. Its a HUGE bug that Microsoft is looking into ASAP?
    08-10-2014 03:19 AM
    Anyone having a camera issue? It's pretty much unusable. Gives a white tint and when taking the picture just gives a black photo.
    Lots of camera issues. Main camera has stoped working on WP 8.1. Driver issue according to Nokia Care Suite (testing mode)
    08-10-2014 03:21 AM
    After a update to 8.1 in 1020 there is a problem in headphone....whenever i insert a headphone and wen the phone rings i m nt able to hear sound in headphone nd it is only audible in speaker.....plz help...
    08-11-2014 06:47 AM
    Updated my lumia 1020 with the Cyan update (Netherlands).
    Since this update, I can't open my standard Calendar (Agenda) app.
    The live tile is greyed out and the Calendar in the list doesn't do anything when I tap on it.

Does someone have a solution for this? I really need my calendar app for work and private.
    I can't uninstall this as far as I know.

edit: Found the "Agenda/Calendar" app in the store (via computer, not in the store on my phone via this direct link:
    Calendar | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States))
    But when installing, I get an 8103010d error.

Does anyone have a solution?

Edit 2: I've did a hard reset after making a backup. The calendar is working now.
    Last edited by WillemC; 08-12-2014 at 12:44 AM.
    08-11-2014 07:40 AM
    Notification for individual apps disappeared from settings
    08-11-2014 08:26 AM
    The video player is still absolutely awful
    - No "search" bar when streaming, can only fast forward in 30sec increments (and often freezing the video requiring closing the video player and reload to start all over.. Really ROCKS if watching a video longer than 5 minutes..

Also, every time you fast forward the video makes a loud POP, neglible on dev preview but was expecting this to be fixed with official cyan?

Am I the only one (apart from gf)?

1020.. Same problem on gf's 925
    08-11-2014 12:31 PM
    Is anyone experiencing a bug when recording videos with either nokia camera or beta where the device does not start recording when you tap the video icon? Trying a soft reset /1520
    Yeah, thats one of my problems on my 1520. It won't record. I changed the settings from 1080 to I think its 720 and it records about 7 seconds. I had this similar issue during the beta and reverted back to 8.0 thinking it was just the beta, I was wrong. 8.1 doesn't work for me.
    08-11-2014 12:55 PM
    My lumia 625 is also rebooting randomly by itself, under usual usage. Wp 8.1, gdr1. Any solutions? I already did hard reset
    08-12-2014 06:58 AM
    Hi, I am experiencing a major bug after the 8.1 update. Prior to the update, I was able to send and receive media messages and group texts. Since the update, I can still send individual text messages, and I can access the web and app store, etc. with no problem, but media messaging and group text no longer function. When I try to send them, I get a "Can't send message Try again" error. When I receive group texts, I get a link in the individual's text thread that says "Get media content now 1KB." Tapping on it produces no results. I have already made sure that group text and automatically download MMS are both turned on. I've also double checked my APN settings with my provider, Net10 wireless, and on a few forums online. They haven't changed from their previous settings, and should still work. Just in case, here are my APN settings:

Internet APN:
    APN: tfdata
    Proxy Server: 66.209.11.33
    Proxy Port: 80

MMS APN:
    APN: tfdata
    WAP Gateway: mms3.tracfone.com
    WAP Gateway Port: 80
    MMSC (URL): http ://mms-tf.net/
    MMSC Port: 80

If anyone can provide me with advice or assistance, I would really appreciate it! This is starting to drive me crazy.

Update:
    I deleted all my APN settings, did a soft reset, and re-entered my APN settings. The phone now appears to be working for both media and group messaging, miraculously. I'm not sure what caused the problem in the first place, but it is working now. If you have a similar problem, try this and see if it works for you!
    Last edited by MMarz04; 08-13-2014 at 10:37 AM. Reason: update
    08-12-2014 01:50 PM
    When I put a live tile of a group of people the live tile don't update with the social content, only show the random pictures... A feature that I love in 8.0.
    Trix256 likes this.
    08-13-2014 03:47 PM
    Also, every time you fast forward the video makes a loud POP, neglible on dev preview but was expecting this to be fixed with official cyan?

Am I the only one (apart from gf)?

1020.. Same problem on gf's 925
    I've got a 1020 and I get the same annoying pop every time I move the horizontal video bar. I hope they fix that one soon.
    08-13-2014 05:50 PM
    I have a L1020. I was on 8.1 for a while and now I'm on Update 1. In both environments I've had a really annoying bug with opening text messages. 85% of the time it happens when I get a text message from someone and click on the notification. The text message environment opens to the person who sent the message. There is a pause (where I can't scroll or click on any messages) and then it crashes. 100% of the time, the second time I go in to access the message everything works correctly. About 15% of the time I experience this crash is just from me accessing text messages from the text icon on my home screen. Same pause and then a crash. The only similarity I can find between the different scenarios is that I'm usually leaving an app to access the text messages. When I click on the notification, I'm usually in another app that clicking on the notification makes me exit. When I access the text from my home screen it is usually right after hitting the Home button (exiting a different app).

Am I the only one experiencing this high regularity of crashing the texting environment? It happens to me at least 3 times a day.
    08-13-2014 06:01 PM
    I have two accounts on my 1520, one google and one hotmail. My google account won't stop syncing even though I turned sync. Off. I cant even access it either because its syncing. Its been doing it for hours now and its making my hardcore games lag a little bit.

I have tried soft reset, airplane mode and even both at the same time, even windows phone support on twitter can't diagnose the problem. I dont want to factory reset either :/

Any help appreciated.

wp_ss_20140813_0001.jpg
    08-13-2014 06:22 PM
    I have two accounts on my 1520, one google and one hotmail. My google account won't stop syncing even though I turned sync. Off. I cant even access it either because its syncing. Its been doing it for hours now and its making my hardcore games lag a little bit.

I have tried soft reset, airplane mode and even both at the same time, even windows phone support on twitter can't diagnose the problem. I dont want to factory reset either :/

Any help appreciated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20140813_0001.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	76513
    I know its not what you want, but...
    If you have to hard reset, Turn on backup and hard reset without memory card installed, sign in and restore after, you wont loose much but app data, the apps and start layout + all settings.
    jammytech likes this.
    08-13-2014 09:16 PM
    It seems like a bug: sometimes when I plug the cable for charging the screen remains on.
    08-14-2014 02:23 AM
    Everytime I go to download the windows phone central app I get this error. I have tried rebooting, soft reset just have not wanted to reset the phone unless absolutely nessasary. I dont want to flash it again :( wp_ss_20140815_0002.png
    08-14-2014 05:44 PM
367 12345 ...