Regarding Cortana in India

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Nope you don't have to do anything. Change your language to English US and you are ready to test cortana. She isn't avaliable ready for India right now.

mikeycl

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Oh dear soo much confusion and no-one thinking to go Direct to source....

Windows Phone 8.1 Update brings Cortana to new markets + new features

For anyone too lazy to read the blog post in the link above

Cortana will be made available from NEXT WEEK (beginning 4th August) in China and the UK as a "Beta". She will also be made available at the same time as an Opt-in "Alpha" for Canada, India, and Australia.

In order to get her from next week you will need to be a member of the developer preview all you have to do for now is wait patiently for her. In case you're not already enrolled and want to be the link below provides the necessary instructions.

http://winsupersite.com/windows-phone/get-windows-phone-81-soon-possible

WP8_Lover

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Oh dear soo much confusion and no-one thinking to go Direct to source....

Windows Phone 8.1 Update brings Cortana to new markets + new features

For anyone too lazy to read the blog post in the link above

Cortana will be made available from NEXT WEEK (beginning 4th August) in China and the UK as a "Beta". She will also be made available at the same time as an Opt-in "Alpha" for Canada, India, and Australia.

In order to get her from next week you will need to be a member of the developer preview all you have to do for now is wait patiently for her. In case you're not already enrolled and want to be the link below provides the necessary instructions.

http://winsupersite.com/windows-phone/get-windows-phone-81-soon-possible

What about those who already got Lumia Cyan? I have two devices with Lumia Cyan. 625 and 630. GDR1 will hit me just fine, right? Don't tell me I need to get into the PfD program for that :amaze:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
What about those who already got Lumia Cyan? I have two devices with Lumia Cyan. 625 and 630. GDR1 will hit me just fine, right? Don't tell me I need to get into the PfD program for that :amaze:

To get early acess to GDR1 update for windows phone 8.1 , you need to get your device enrolled in preview for developers ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon