Lumia 925 Crashing/Freezing on Cyan

magicaltastic

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I think similar behaviour had been seen on the Icon with the developer preview, but every once in a while my Lumia 925 would freeze, and the only way to get it back was to soft reset. I'm sure at the time I saw something on here about it maybe being related to WiFi.

I had hoped that Cyan would fix this, but it's now happened twice since getting the upgrade.

I had been on the DP, so downgraded to WP8, then got the update. Since then I've done a hard reset to restore all my previous settings.

Anyone else that this happened to in the past got Cyan and still seeing it?

Cheers,
Alan

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
It's the Clock Hub app, if you have it.
I deleted mine, never had any issues since. I'm using Analog Clock Tile as a replacement.

magicaltastic

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't have that particular app, but I think what I'll do is start removing some of my apps to see if I can work out which one is doing it!

​Thanks!

enduracell

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My girlfriend's 925 is on cyan (Vodafone variant) and at night's often crashes and only with soft reset reboots. Also with the latest dp 8.1.1 build 14203.306 this happens. Is it the glance screen? There is no clock hub (???) app on the phone. I have 920 same build (Denmark variant) never had such a problem but I noticed after several days if use glance screen seems to lag the lock screen and doesn't show up with proximity sensor. I have to restart my phone to make it work as it should. Probably it's a glance screen issue that effects all lumias, one way or another...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12