MSFT screwed up. The X2 should have been the Lumia 530 or 630. FFC and Flash.

BB10fanatic

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I have a 630. Great little phone for what it does. But as soon as a front facing flash midgrade phone becomes available I'm getting it.

It doesn't make a sense if they really want to place basic capabilities like skype on the device.

I'm not saying they are doomed. But if we have to wait til Christmas for a midrange ffc flash phone then that's sad.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a 630. Great little phone for what it does. But as soon as a front facing flash midgrade phone becomes available I'm getting it.

It doesn't make a sense if they really want to place basic capabilities like skype on the device.

I'm not saying they are doomed. But if we have to wait til Christmas for a midrange ffc flash phone then that's sad.

All they had to do was up the memory, cpu and battery and they would have a winner... front camera, flash, glance screen, clearblack, doubletap to wake... Those are the features people are wanting even in the budget end, and the 620 had all those... just a pathetic battery. Oh, and add FM radio.

rodan01

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I like the specs of the 530 and 630, they can sell more phones with lower specs and lower price. But they have to release soon the 730 and 830 with better specs. Although, the 625 already received 8.1, so It's a good phone to buy.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
All they had to do was up the memory, cpu and battery and they would have a winner... front camera, flash, glance screen, clearblack, doubletap to wake... Those are the features people are wanting even in the budget end, and the 620 had all those... just a pathetic battery. Oh, and add FM radio.
yea and put every other features in a nice package and name it Lumia 930 and you can buy it.
if you want an exhaustive feature set, please save up for a high-end device.
the L5 and L6 series is for people who don't care much about their phone and don't even use it much except for calls.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6