Where is Skype and Facebook update?

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I remember Joe saying that by the end of the month would have sending and viewing photos on comment on Facebook, and that we would also have a major update of Skype. Where is it? Microsoft does not like pictures? Skype do not send pics, don't have groups (but on iOS and Android have it)...

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Have patience. That's all I can say. If he said by the end of month , the app requires time pass certification process (I know Microsoft apps are quick in passing this process ).

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I remember Joe saying that by the end of the month would have sending and viewing photos on comment on Facebook, and that we would also have a major update of Skype. Where is it? Microsoft does not like pictures? Skype do not send pics, don't have groups (but on iOS and Android have it)...

Have you checked out the beta for facebook? It is completely redone

anon(5725119)

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
The Facebook beta has the ability to view pictures and comments, and I think the Skype update he was talking about must have been the one we got a few weeks ago which was really disappointing...

Ali Assaedi

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
dont hold ur breath, the skype app needs yet another rework, its freaking sluggish, .

-if they start form scratch, it will be zippy, but with limited functionality,

-if they added many new features, it will still be sluggish..

so Major update means nothing really.. at the end of the day, it will be able to send video messages, and thats it ,

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Skype on WP updates once a year. And its been "updated" month or two ago. So no updates this year :)

Instead I would like to see Office (Word) updated

androidtoWM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Joe said that in June and there was an update to Skype on June - 26th. I guess he was talking about that update.

They did push some updates to FB beta and the app is more usable now with performance improvements.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Facebook BETA is a pretty good update but still lacks quite a lot of functionality.

Not sure what is to become of Skype, if the update we got a few weeks ago was the one we we're promised, it is quite dissapointing. :/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99